Yes, we are talking crystals, but not any old crystal. Swarovski crystal no less!
If the woman in your life is like my wife, she cannot pass the Swarovski store without at least stopping to look in the window. Seriously, it’s like watching a magpie. Her eyes literally light up!
Having said that, I am not belittling the quality of Swarovski. They make some very nice jewellery and, more to the point, some very nice watches. Which brings us (finally) to the crux of this article!
The new Swarovski watch collection
New for 2016, Swarovski have produced a range of watches for women that are functional as well as beautiful.
Take a look at this video promoting the Alegria collection:
The Alegria range consists of six very nice looking watches:
- Mother-of-pearl dial with stainless steel case
- Gray sunray dial with stainless steel rose-gold coated case
- Black sunray dial with black crystal bezel and stainless steel case
- Blue sunray dial with dark indigo crystal bezel and stainless steel case
- Black sunray dial with black crystal bezel and black-tone coated stainless steel case
- Gold sunray dial with golden crystal bezel and yellow gold-tone coated stainless steel case
All are Swiss-made with a 33mm case and are water resistant up to 50m and at very reasonable prices – just £249 or £279, depending on which model you go for.
Swarovski goes automatic!
The Crystalline Hours is Swarovski’s first venture into the realms of automatic watches for women.
With around 4,000 (yes 4,000) crystals in the domed, transparent, solid sapphire rose-gold toned case, the Hours has been developed in conjunction with renowned watch designer Eric Giroud.
Swiss-made with a 38mm case, water resistance to 50m and a black leather strap, this is a stunning timepiece and well worth the £849 price tag.
But get in quick, because this is selling fast!